Connect with us


Logan Paul Net Worth: How Much Is He Earning As An Actor, YouTuber, Internet Personality, And Boxer


American YouTuber, boxer, internet personality, and actor, Logan Paul Net Worth of $75 million.In recent years, Logan and his brother Jake have pivoted to the professional boxing world.

Logan Paul Net Worth: How Much Is He Earning As An Actor, YouTuber, Internet Personality, And Boxer

Logan signed a multi-year deal with WWE for a reported three years and $15 million following several appearances over the years. He made $5.25 million in boxing Floyd Mayweather.

Profile Summary

NameLogan Paul
Net Worth$75 million
ProfessionAmerican YouTuber And Boxer
Salary$3 Million +
Yearly Income$4 Million +
Monthly Income$3,00,000 +
Annual Expenses$5,00,000 +
Last Updated2023

Early Life & Career

Born in Ohio in 1995, Logan was a standout high school football player and even ranked fifth in the OHSAA state championship for wrestling during his senior year, earning a spot at Ohio State University.

However, he opted to leave college to pursue a career in content creation. Initially gaining fame on Vine, Logan transitioned to YouTube after Vine shut down in 2017.

His entertaining prank videos, vlogs, and collaborations with other popular YouTubers propelled him to international stardom. Logan also ventured into movies, featuring in productions like Airplane Mode. His podcast, ‘The Impaulsive,’ boasts over 2.8 million subscribers on YouTube.

Logan Paul Net Worth

YouTube Success

Logan’s success on YouTube is impressive, with a total of 26 million subscribers across various channels, including Logan Paul, ldogandjslice, TheOfficialLoganPaul, and IMPAULSIVE. Besides ad revenue, he rakes in money from sponsors for short ads or product-related videos.

Merchandise Sales

In addition to YouTube earnings, Logan Paul has a lucrative revenue stream through merchandise sales, particularly his Maverick clothing line. He proudly shared selling $3 million worth of merchandise in just three days.

Boxing Ventures

Logan Paul has ventured into professional boxing, engaging in three major matches, including two amateur fights against fellow YouTuber KSI and an exhibition match with boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The KSI vs. Paul matches generated approximately $150 million in revenue, with each fighter pocketing around $75 million.

Despite being labeled an exhibition, the Logan Paul vs. Mayweather fight was still a financial win. Logan reportedly earned a base salary of $250,000, plus a 10% share of the pay-per-view earnings.

Logan Paul Boxer

Pokemon Cards and NFTs

Logan recently made headlines with his $5.275 million purchase of a 1998 Pokemon Japanese promo illustrator Pikachu card, a significant move in the world of NFTs.

He plans to fractionalize the card through his NFT platform, Liquid Marketplace, allowing others to co-own it. Logan will retain a 49% stake, while the remaining 51% will be available through NFTs.

Wealth and Real Estate

Celebrity Net Worth estimates Logan Paul’s fortune at an astonishing $75 million in 2023. Apart from his Los Angeles residence, he reportedly owns real estate holdings worth millions across the country.

SEE ALSO: Tom Selleck Net Worth: How Much Is He Earning As An Actor, Director, Producer, And Filmmaker From Detroit

The Maverick House, his 7-bedroom French-style home in Encino, was sold for $7.4 million to Machine Gun Kelly in April 2022.

Endorsements and Charity

Logan Paul’s success extends beyond content creation and boxing. He’s sponsored by major companies like HBO, Hanes, Bic, Dunkin’ Donuts, Nike, Verizon, and Pepsi.

Despite a past controversy regarding a charity donation, Logan is known for philanthropy, having donated substantial amounts to causes like mental health awareness and suicide prevention.

In summary, Logan Paul’s journey from an Ohio athlete to a multifaceted internet sensation showcases not only his entertainment prowess but also his business acumen in various ventures, making him a force to be reckoned with in the digital world.